The Kalamazoo Downtown Partnership collects personal information about you in only the following forms:
- Online bill payments (through Central City Parking On-Line bill payment)
- Email sign-up for promotional and safety alert communication distribution
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing DowntownKalamazoo.org Website:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol address from which you access our site;
- The type of hardware, browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The number of bytes of data transmitted during your visit;
- Transaction and routing information to and from your computer;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address (URL).
The Kalamazoo Downtown Partnership, Downtown Tomorrow Inc. and the Downtown Development Authority will not disclose any personal information except when permission has been granted by the individual and/or is required by law.
Photographs posted to the DowntownKalamazoo.org web site cannot be used without written permission from the Kalamazoo Downtown Partnership.